Our prices depend on many factors. To get a better idea of the cost of what you need, give us a quick phone call at +977-1-4012633. We’ll ask a few questions about your project, what features and interactivity you’ll need, who will handle content development, whether or not you’d like to sell online. After this short discussion, we should be able to give you a baseline number. If you’re still interested, we’ll be happy to develop a comprehensive proposal that outlines the scope, process and costs.
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 8-12 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
We started our business in 2017, after each having strong and successful careers in computer programming, graphic design, and marketing. We believe that our strong portfolio and our solid reputation for producing quality work on time and on budget are our best sales tools. We provide a list of references with each proposal.
The choice of domain name depends on how you plan to use it. In most cases, it makes sense to choose one that is easy to pronounce and spell if you will be telling people about it over the phone. Above all, you should choose a name that is memorable and not confusing.
Most of the time, a meeting isn’t necessary and the work is completed with only discussions over phone and email. We upload our work to private websites that only clients can access. We then work with you to discuss the site and review changes. The site isn’t made available to the public until it looks and works exactly as you wish.
1. How does the development process work?
There are nine steps in our development process
- Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
- Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
- Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
- Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
- Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
- Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
- Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
2. What are your payment terms?
Generally we require a 50% deposit. The balance is due at launch, or one calendar month after testing begins, whichever comes first.
3. Does Mutang Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provide copy writing services?
Yes, we do.
4. Are your sites mobile-friendly?
Yes. Every site we have built since 2017 has been mobile-friendly. The method we use to achieve this is known as responsive design, which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
5. Will I be able to make changes to the site after it is completed?
Yes. We use WordPress to build our sites and this powerful content management system allows anyone with good computer skills to make changes to their own website. We always remain available to make changes for you, if you don’t have time or you need more complex changes.