Co-relation between Digital Marketing and Digital Branding
Branding has always been the goal of business players who want to put their business on top and the most effective method of branding the business in this era of digitalization is digital marketing. In the last decade or so the world has shown a paradigm shift from analog to digital. Gone are the days when people used to brand their products with the traditional methods of advertising like newspaper, magazines, pamphlets, hoardings, etc. The rise of digital marketing has changed it all and established itself as the most prominent source of marketing. Digital marketing has enabled many business organizations to attain their high brand value through multi option advertising mediums. Today, almost every aspect of the business, education, health, employment, housing, traveling, learning, all are concentrated on browsers and mobile apps. That’s why digital marketing and digital branding are entirely connected in these days.
Digital branding through digital marketing
Digital marketing is undoubtedly the most popular and globally accepted marketing strategy among the marketers. And this is quite obvious as the internet users have grown by 82% (around 1.7 billion) around the world since 2012.
Digital marketing involves sending out your information over the internet through various media by using some or all of the methods enlisted below:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Content marketing.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing
- Email Marketing
- Websites and blogs, etc.
Each method has its specific audience reach and impact. And the best part is you can customize your targets according to your business needs. People can opt between paid and personal advertisement to promote their brand through digital media. Paid advertisements include marketing which is done through online service platforms like pay-per-click, Adwords where payment model is followed to attract relevant eyeballs toward your business’ listings. In this type of marketing, generally any person who is not related to you also can play a major role in promoting your business. The major game here is consistency and finding the best fit method so that your advertisement hit directly to the audience of your choice. Some people and small business organizations can go through their personal promotion which is free of cost. It can be done by posting promotional content about your business over different discussion forums, social media, own website, and other’s websites as well. Thus, the branding totally depends on how rigorous the marketing activities are pursued.
Why has digital marketing been so significant these days for Branding?
- It provides the best growth option for small businesses. 32% of small businesses invest in social media only, 25% of people are investing in online marketing and 17% are investing in SEO.
- Companies that use digital marketing strategies have 2.8 times better revenue growth expectancy than those who do not.
- The presence of your brand on multiple brands helps people to build trust in your brand.
- The cost of digital marketing is way cheaper than traditional means of marketing.
- With 3800% return on investment(ROI), email has significant potential as a revenue-generating machine.
- Out of total mobile searches, 88% are done for searching local businesses.
- 91% of adult in the United States always have their mobile within their reach.
- Conversion optimization can help business owners to figure out the specified area they should customize to get more traffic.
BUILD YOUR BRAND WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
The above-enlisted facts better reveal the overview of the impact of digitalization on the growth of the business. So, most of the business organization have already involved themselves in the race of digital marketing to stand themselves in the track of hundreds of competitors. It is said, “A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is- it is what customers tell each other it is.”
So, get on your feet now and put yourself in the race of digital marketing, build your brand, get your relevant customers and outsmart the competition.